Silk Press with Zero Damage! Experience our advanced Agave & Lavender Blow Dry & Silk Press Collection formulated with natural agave extract, soothing lavender, mango fruit butters, and a proprietary blend of antioxidants, restorative vitamins and superfoods like broccoli oil and green tea extract. This collection works synergistically to transform natural textures to a silky-smooth finish without worry of breakage or destroying the hair’s natural curl pattern caused by heat damage. Also, dry, chemically treated hair is restored of its vital moisture preventing split-ends and breakage. The result - healthier looking blow-outs!
Get your Design Essentials Agave & Lavender Blow Dry & Silk Press Collection today for an amazing blow-dry experience!
Superior heat protection against heat tools
Smooths & mends the cuticle for healthier-looking blowouts that last longer
- Provides a smoother and faster glide-through to cut blow-dry & styling time by 50%
Restores vital moisture to naturally textured, transitioning and chemically treated hair
NO Parabens - NO Sulfates - NO Phthalates
This set contains:
- Agave & Lavender Moisturizing Hair Bath (Step 1) Sulfate-free shampoo that cleanses hair and scalp without stripping hair of natural oils and softens hair for easier comb-through and blow drying.
- Agave & Lavender Moisturizing & Detangling Conditioner (Step 2) Ultra-hydrating conditioner that restores natural oils and replenishes hair's vitality from the inside out.
- Agave & Lavender Blow-dry & Styling Primer (Step 3) Conditioning leave-in that primes the hair for blow-drying & heat styling. Smooths away signs of damage by mending split ends, helping to minimize breakage.
- Agave & Lavender Thermal Protectant Creme (Step 4) Provides superior protection for the next level of thermal styling. Seals in moisture especially for dry and medium to coarse hair.
- Agave & Lavender Weightless Thermal Protectant Serum (Step 4) A lightweight serum to seal moisture in the hair cuticle protecting strands from thermal damage without weighing down fine to normal, and color-treated hair.
How To Use:
Step 1: Apply to wet hair & scalp and gently massage Agave & Lavender Moisturizing Hair Bath into a lather. Rinse out completely.
Step 2: Apply a generous amount of Agave & Lavender Detangling & Moisturizing Conditioner in palm of hands. Start conditioner at ends of hair and work up through the scalp. Detangle with wide tooth comb and leave in 1-3 minutes. Rinse out completely.
Step 3: "Shake to Activate" the Agave & Lavender Blow-dry & Styling Primer and distribute evenly through damp hair with even sprays. Then, blow-dry with a blow-dry brush to create silky-smooth hair with lustrous shine. Follow with Step 4 as needed.
Step 4: After hair is blown-dry, apply a pea-sized amount to dry hair. Flat-iron or thermal style as desired.
Clients experience itchiness
Posted by Shondra J. on Mar 29th 2019
Overall I thought the product was great but Had three clients that notice itching on the first day. Also can you please have someone contact me I am a licensed cosmetologist and I have been trying to find a rep in my area or just order online using the professional discount my phone number is 832-752-7699
Posted by Alison W. on Mar 27th 2019
The product made my hair crunchy, I wouldn’t buy it again
Silk press review
Posted by Charnese T. on Mar 22nd 2019
This makes my 2nd purchase. I originally ordered the silk press kit last yr but jus noticed the dry/course version so wanted to try. Was impressed with results after using more of
step 4...My daughters hair is very dry/course especially with having premature gray so i enjoy using products that add luster while she is able to wear it straight. Thankx!
Posted by Joyce T. on Mar 19th 2019
Results were not as I had expected. I could get the same results for less money. Products smell great though.
It’s a keeper!!!
Posted by Natasha M. on Mar 15th 2019
I used these products on my daughter’s hair and my hair. I was very satisfied. My daughter have waist length hair when it’s straight, but when its natural her hair is hard to manage. It’s been a week since I’ve used these products on her hair. I’m loving the results.