Are you ready for softer, fuller, luminous, weightless and noticeably healthier tresses? Try our Design Essentials Thermal Rescue Pack and transform your hair to a stunning blow out or beautiful body curls full of volume and movement. This combination is great for relaxed straight to tightly coiled, color-treated, and fine to coarse hair types. Whether you rock your hair straight & silky or full of curls & bounce, this combo is a great go-to for those that love the beauty of heat styling, but want to be rescued from the damage. Try it for yourself today!
- Color-Safe Sulfate-Free Shampoo with Natural Antioxidants and UV Absorbers
- Seals the Cuticle and Locks In Moisture
- Replenishes the Hair With Hydrogen, Carbon, and Oxygen (HCO)
- Protects Hair from Thermal Styling Damage and Breakage
- Improves Hair Manageability While Imparting Shine and A High Gloss Finish
- Eliminates Static and Adds Voluminous Body
This set contains:
- Gentle Balance Sulfate-Free Nourishing Shampoo (8oz) a light moisturizing shampoo infused with Rose Hip Oil and Panthenol, to gently cleanse, remove impurities and restore moisture balance.
- Almond Butter Express Instant Moisturizing Conditioner (6.6oz) a quick penetrating, lightweight blend of botanical emollients and moisturizers that provide instant nourishment to the hair.
- Bamboo and Silk HCO Leave-In Conditioner (8oz) a targeted, highly penetrating conditioning treatment that quickly penetrates deep within the hair shaft to strengthen and replenish the hair with Hydrogen, Carbon, and Oxygen (HCO) - leaving hair soft, manageable and full of body while eliminating static.
- Silk Essentials Strengthening Serum (4oz) lightweight thermal heat protectant created with amino acids which serve to lock in moisture, strengthen damaged hair, and provide immense shine while sealing the cuticle.
How To Use:
- Step 1: Wet hair and shampoo with Gentle Balance Sulfate-Free Nourishing Shampoo. Lather into hair then rinse thoroughly. Repeat as necessary.
- Step 2: Massage a palm size amount of Almond Butter Express Instant Moisturizing Conditioner from ends to scalp. Comb through to ends and let stand for 5 minutes (heat optional for deeper penetration). Rinse thoroughly.
- Step 3: Towel blot hair and divide into manageable sections. Spray Bamboo & Silk HCO Leave-In Conditioner onto damp hair. Comb through each section with a wide tooth comb from roots to the ends.
- Step 4: Place a few drops of Silk Essentials into palms and emulsify. Apply to damp hair from ends to scalp. Proceed to blow-dry hair.
DE Professional Tip: Since Silk Essentials can be used on wet or dry hair - to achieve your best blowout or thermal silk-out, we recommend applying Silk Essentials to wet (cleansed and conditioned) hair before using a blow-dryer AND AGAIN before using your favorite thermal tool to silk your hair. Just remember, a little bit goes along way, so be sure to use only a few drops as directed!