Experience immediate relief from itchy, flaky scalp with our Design Essentials Peppermint & Aloe Soothing Scalp Care Relief set. This set helps to relieve dryness, itching, and flaking caused by common scalp conditions such as Dandruff and Seborrheic Dermatitus and shares the aroma- therapeutic properties of menthol to provide an instant cooling sensation on contact. Break free from the discomfort of a dry, flaky scalp and aggravating itch and allow your mind to concentrate on more important things in life. Get your Design Essentials Peppermint & Aloe Soothing Scalp Care package today!
- Alleviates Dry, Itchy Scalp on Contact for Immediate Relief
- Purifies and Detoxifies the Scalp to Help Remove Particles that Cause Irritation
- Adds Moisture and Imparts Shine to the Hair and Scalp to Address Dryness
- Great for All Hair Types and Relief After Taking Down Protective Styles
This set contains:
- Peppermint & Aloe Therapeutics Anti-Itch Shampoo made with Pyrithione Zinc, is a gentle cleansing, anti-itch shampoo that helps alleviate dryness, itching, and flaking.
- Therapeutics Anti-Itch Hair & Scalp Treatment lightweight hair and scalp treatment, created with rich emollients that condition and add a natural shine to the hair to alleviate dry, itchy scalp irritation and flaking.
- Peppermint & Aloe Soothing Scalp Tonic is a clarifying scalp and skin treatment that purifies and detoxifies to help remove particles and excess oils that contribute to skin and scalp irritation.
How To Use:
Step 1: Apply Soothing Scalp Tonic directly to scalp with finger or cotton ball and gently massage. Allow to sit for 1-3 minutes then rinse.
Step 2: Apply Peppermint & Aloe Therapeutics Anti-Itch Shampoo to wet hair and lather. Rinse thoroughly. Repeat as necessary.
Step 3: After shampooing, apply a Design Essentials Conditioner of your choice. Rinse completely.
Step 4: Once hair is dry, part hair and apply a small fingertip portion of Therapeutics Anti-Itch Hair and Scalp Treatment to scalp.
Made my scalp itch more!
Posted by Carrolyn P. on Jun 26th 2017
I was really hopeful because I use other Design Essential products and love them. The Soothing Scalp Care Relief line made my head itch more. In fact, my scalp was tender and sore after using the shampoo and conditioner. However, the product didn't go to waste because my mother loves it! I guess it's not the product for me but may work for others.