Indique's Tahitian Wave SEA Collection has a consistent wave pattern that is supple and incredibly easy to manage. The Tahitian Wave is South East Asian hair that has undergone a special 3-day steaming process that has a defined S-pattern and voluminous texture. Due to the steam curling process we do not recommend straightening this texture as it will loosen the wave pattern.
Indique's SEA Collection- A collection of natural and steam textured South East Asian hair. Discover the secret of the orient—vibrant, lustrous, virgin hair from South East Asia. Available in natural, virgin textures as well as patterns created using an innovative steam process. Indique’s SEA Collection offers untold beauty from an unexpected source to cultivate a style that is uniquely yours. Experience a new and exotic world of elegance with Indiqué's SEA Collection today.
- South East Asian hair is characteristically thick, strong, and very durable
- Unrivaled longevity and premier manageability
- Tapered ends provide a natural grow-out look
- Shampoo and condition with a Design Essentials Natural Almond & Avocado Moisturizing & Detangling Shampoo and Conditioner weekly to maintain softness and manageability.
- It is suggested that you visit your stylist regularly to have your hair and extensions shampooed, especially when wearing a sewn-in installation. It is critical that hair is properly cleansed and dried.
- Hair extensions should not be handled rigorously and should always be shampooed in a downward motion.
- Keep styling products to a minimum to prevent weighing down the hair.
- Due to the steam curling process we do not recommend straightening this texture as it will loosen the wave pattern.
- Handling the hair during the drying process can cause frizziness. If a fuller look is desired, wait until hair is completely dry to manipulate.
To Revitalize Wave Pattern:
- Spray with water
- Use paddle brush to detangle
- Distribute product evenly; Scrunch
- Allow to air dry or use diffuser for more volume