Indique's Fiji Curl SEA Collection is South East Asian hair that has undergone a special 3-day steaming process to create a tightly defined & heavily textured curl pattern. We do not recommend straightening this texture as it will loosen the curl pattern. A curling wand/iron may be used at a low temperature to blend with natural hair or define the curl.
Indique's SEA Collection- A collection of natural and steam textured South East Asian hair. Discover the secret of the orient—vibrant, lustrous, virgin hair from South East Asia. Available in natural, virgin textures as well as patterns created using an innovative steam process. Indique’s SEA Collection offers untold beauty from an unexpected source to cultivate a style that is uniquely yours. Experience a new and exotic world of elegance with Indiqué's SEA Collection today.
- South East Asian hair is characteristically thick, strong, and very durable
- Unrivaled longevity and premier manageability
- Tapered ends provide a natural grow-out look
- Shampoo and condition with a Design Essentials Natural Almond & Avocado shampoo & conditioner weekly to maintain softness and manageability.
- It is suggested that you visit your stylist regularly to have your hair and extensions shampooed, especially when wearing a sewn-in installation. It is critical that hair is properly cleansed and dried.
- Hair extensions should not be handled rigorously and should always be shampooed in a downward motion.
- Handling the hair during the drying process can cause frizziness. If a fuller look is desired, wait until hair is completely dry to manipulate.
To Revitalize Curl Pattern:
- Spray with water
- Use paddle brush to detangle
- Distribute Design Essentials Natural Curl Enhancing Mousse evenly; Scrunch
- Allow to air dry or use diffuser for more volume.