Prepare hair for cold weather with the Design Essentials® Coconut & Monoi Deep Moisture LOC Method. This combination of a Liquid, Oil and Cream will rejuvenate, hydrate and protect your hair during the winter months and throughout the year. This method allows the combination of these 3 essential products to leave your hair stronger, moisturized, and visibly healthier for touchably soft beautiful curls. Reveal your curls true potential by trying the L.O.C. Method today!
L.O.C. Method Products:
- Coconut & Monoi Coconut Milk Leave-In Nourisher is a unique lightweight leave-in spray formula with hydrating Coconut & Monoi Oils for restoring hair’s moisture balance and ideal for quenching dry curls. Nourishing botanicals including Sunflower, Panthenol and Biotin increase hair strength and softness for overall health and vitality.
- Coconut & Monoi Deep Moisture Oil Treatment is infused with nourishing Moroccan Argan Oil with Vitamin E, nourishing botanicals and revitalizing antioxidants, to instantly start the repair process for damaged hair, renewing strength and elasticity while shielding the hair from damaging elements. Hair is visibly softer, silkier and healthier.
- Coconut & Monoi Deep Moisture Milk Soufflé is a nourishing styler for lightweight, luminous, frizz-free curls. Designed to nourish and hydrate all curl types, this moisture-boosting formula delivers the smoothing power of Shea Butter, plus reparative milk protein. Can be used on wet or dry hair.
L.O.C. Method in 5 Simple Steps :
- Start with a clean base using your favorite Design Essentials shampoo and conditioner.
- On damp hair, divide the hair into even parts and apply your Liquid (Coconut Milk Leave-In Nourisher) throughout. Ensure to saturate from root to tip.
- Place an adequate amount of Oil (Deep Moisture Oil Treatment) in your palm, emulsify, and run throughout your hair by section. Detangle using a wide tooth comb from tip to root.
- Using the Cream (Deep Moisture Milk Soufflé), repeat Step 3.
- As you complete each section, twist your hair to lock in moisture. Let your hair dry or set overnight then style as desired.