Get Blow Out Beautiful with this double packed combo offering both blow dry and styling tool heat protection. Believe us, you’ll instantly fall in love with how silky-smooth and weightless your hair looks and feels after using this duo. Can you say – maximum movement!
- Protects Hair from Thermal Styling Damage and Breakage
- Improves Hair Manageability While Imparting Shine and A High Gloss Finish
- Replenishes the Hair With Hydrogen, Carbon, and Oxygen (HCO)
- Eliminates Static and Adds Voluminous Body
This set contains:
- Bamboo and Silk HCO Leave-In Conditioner a targeted, highly penetrating conditioning treatment that quickly penetrates deep within the hair shaft to strengthen and replenish the hair with Hydrogen, Carbon, and Oxygen (HCO) - leaving hair soft, manageable and full of body while eliminating static.
- Silk Essentials Strengthening Serum lightweight thermal heat protectant created with 17 amino acids which serve to lock in moisture, strengthen damaged hair, and provide immense shine while sealing the cuticle.
How To Use:
- Step 1: Shampoo and condition hair. Towel blot hair. Spray Bamboo & Silk HCO Leave-In Conditioner onto damp hair. Comb through with a wide tooth comb from roots to the ends.
- Step 2: Place a few drops of Silk Essentials into palms and emulsify. Apply to damp hair from ends to scalp. Proceed to blow-dry hair.
DE Professional Tip: Since Silk Essentials can be used on wet or dry hair - to achieve your best blowout or thermal silk-out, we recommend applying Silk Essentials to wet (cleansed and conditioned) hair before using a blow-dryer AND AGAIN before using your favorite thermal tool to silk your hair. Just remember, a little bit goes along way, so be sure to use only a few drops as directed!
Showing reviews 1-10 of 12 | Next
I'm a believer!!!
Posted by Theresa H. on Dec 20th 2017
With other products my usually turns into an afro b/c I sweat and I live in Texas so I contend with humidity. I has a performance and my head did sweat but my hair remained straight! My hair was easy to blow dry (I have very coily hair) and it was sooooo soft after I tried and flat ironed my hair. I'm so glad I gave these 2 products a try!
My favourite heat protecting product
Posted by Danielle B. on Oct 30th 2017
I love how the product leaves my hair light and bouncy. I also love how I'm no longer worried about applying heat directly to my hair. I've been natural and avoiding heat for months, it was nice to know I can still avoid damage with the HCO
Posted by Alexis G. on Sep 9th 2017
I completely fell in love with this dynamic duo! After wearing my hair straight for about a week, I decided to wet my hair to see if it would revert back and I had my fro back in full effect almost instantly lol. I flat iron my hair at least once a year but with the amazing amount of protection these two products give, I just might do it more often!
Posted by Emelia M. on Aug 31st 2017
I love how it make my clients hair feel and it also make it mor manageable while detangling.
DOES NOT WORK. STAYS STRAIGHT FOR 3 min. Thats it.
Posted by Abigail Dapaah on Aug 22nd 2017
I SERIOUSLY regret buying these. They don't do ANYTHING. ive followed the instructions, yet my hair frizzes up and stays puffy by the time I finish half my head. NEVER again. I bought from Canada so my total for this set, the agave silk set and other items were $172 CAD. now on top of that I paid import charges and became $200. All for products that DO NOT WORK. Design essentials please diactivate my account because this is just.. ridiculous. I have 4b hair by the way.
Posted by Veronica T. on Jul 12th 2017
Been using for many years.
Posted by CARLY H. on Jun 23rd 2017
My hair does not hold with this product and I find myself having to flat iron my hair over and over during the week to maintain. Mizani gives better results with their Thermacare system. The Design Essentials STS system is only available to professionals and that is really frustrating. I don't want to have to be obligated to pay a stylist $100+ to maintain my hair. I want to be able to do it at home.
Loving My Hair
Posted by Van S. on Jun 20th 2017
I used Design Essential on my 4c hair for the very first time and WOW!!!!! My hair and scalp felt amazing. It smells good too.
First time order
Posted by Miyoshi M. on Jun 13th 2017
Great experience! The slip is good and the hair felt very soft and relaxed. It looked just like a relaxer.
Best products EVER!!!!
Posted by Brandy Johnson on Jun 8th 2017
This combo gave me the best blowout in my 3 years of being natural. I love it. The bamboo leave in was amazing. Had my blowout straight as ever. Really didnt need a flatiron. The leave in plus the serum is BOMB!! It took away all frizzness and made my silk press last much longer!! I love it. I will continue to purchase this combo plus try other products!!!
Showing reviews 1-10 of 12 | Next
Thermal smoothing can easily go wrong especially when you are working with naturally curly and/or color treated hair. Design Essentials will take you through the steps to get the best thermal straightening and smoothing results for your clients.
Blow Dry & The...Thermal smoothing can easily go wrong especially when you are ...