Get Blow Out Beautiful with this double packed combo offering both blow dry and styling tool heat protection. Believe us, you’ll instantly fall in love with how silky-smooth and weightless your hair looks and feels after using this duo. Can you say – maximum movement!
- Protects Hair from Thermal Styling Damage and Breakage
- Improves Hair Manageability While Imparting Shine and A High Gloss Finish
- Replenishes the Hair With Hydrogen, Carbon, and Oxygen (HCO)
- Eliminates Static and Adds Voluminous Body
This set contains:
- Bamboo and Silk HCO Leave-In Conditioner a targeted, highly penetrating conditioning treatment that quickly penetrates deep within the hair shaft to strengthen and replenish the hair with Hydrogen, Carbon, and Oxygen (HCO) - leaving hair soft, manageable and full of body while eliminating static.
- Silk Essentials Strengthening Serum lightweight thermal heat protectant created with 17 amino acids which serve to lock in moisture, strengthen damaged hair, and provide immense shine while sealing the cuticle.
How To Use:
- Step 1: Shampoo and condition hair. Towel blot hair. Spray Bamboo & Silk HCO Leave-In Conditioner onto damp hair. Comb through with a wide tooth comb from roots to the ends.
- Step 2: Place a few drops of Silk Essentials into palms and emulsify. Apply to damp hair from ends to scalp. Proceed to blow-dry hair.
DE Professional Tip: Since Silk Essentials can be used on wet or dry hair - to achieve your best blowout or thermal silk-out, we recommend applying Silk Essentials to wet (cleansed and conditioned) hair before using a blow-dryer AND AGAIN before using your favorite thermal tool to silk your hair. Just remember, a little bit goes along way, so be sure to use only a few drops as directed!
Posted by Unknown on Mar 10th 2017
These 2 products together gave me the best blowout I have been able to achieve in my 5 years of being natural. The leave-in spray made my hair so easy to detangle and comb through. My hair was so smooth after blow drying, I almost didn't want to use the flat iron. I only used the flat iron to put some curls in my hair to do a silk wrap. OMG!! I can't give this combo enough stars. I will never go back to Aveda, Joico or any other brand I tried to give my hair conditioning, moisture and body.
Thermal smoothing can easily go wrong especially when you are working with naturally curly and/or color treated hair. Design Essentials will take you through the steps to get the best thermal straightening and smoothing results for your clients.
Blow Dry & The...Thermal smoothing can easily go wrong especially when you are ...